Strategic Data Communicationsalso have expertise in web design agency providing professional WordPress website design, and WordPress web development as well as professional Magento website design and Magento website development. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide excellent customer service, great attention to detail, and an exceptional final product. Creating Digital specializes in Custom Web Design & Web Development, particularly in WordPress, Magento, , and Mobile Design and Development. Creating Digital is able to work with clients across the globe.
Our full service agency can take an abstract idea, whether it is an idea on a napkin or a wireframe, and turn it into a successful brand extension or full-blown startup. Our team of web developers and web designers can execute any task, including: logo design, website design, ecommerce development, advertising banners, rich media development, email marketing, and mobile application development – among many others!
Magento is an eCommerce platform that serves more than 100,000 merchants worldwide. It is an open-source platform that allows merchants a great level of customization over the look, feel and general functionality of their online store. We are NYC Magento Development Agency Experts and New Jersey Magento Development Agency Experts! Call us today!
Magento Design & Development Agency
Creating Digital has a team of highly skilled web developers, who specialize in Magento Development. Some services our developers are capable of include Magento e-commerce development, module/extension integration, theme integration, and a high level of customization for your specific project. Creating Digital has successfully completed numerous projects, which utilize the Magento e-commerce platform, and have been praised for their originality. This is due to the hard work of not only our developers but our designers as well.
Ecommerce websites generally experience a higher traffic volume than brochure style websites. If your company chooses the Magento platform, our team can provide shared hosting, virtual private servers, dedicated servers, and even private dedicated cloud solutions. Creating Digital will work with you and your budget as well as your requirements to develop the hosting plan that is right for your company and allows for future growth, scalability and fits in your budget.
HTML 5 Programming
HTML5 is a markup language for structuring and presenting content for the internet. Its core aims to provide a cross platform standard that integrates the latest multimedia onto devices such as the iPad, iPhone, Android operating systems and standard PC’s. It provides a better experience for a wide range of uses, including: Mobile, gaming and business.
HTML5 does not belong to a company or a specific browser. It has been forged by a community of people interested in evolving the web and a consortium of technological leaders that includes Google, Microsoft, Apple, Mozilla, Facebook, IBM, HP, Adobe, and many others. The community and consortium continue to collaborate on universal browser standards to push web capabilities even further. The next generation of web apps can run high-performance graphics, work offline, store a large amount of data on the client, perform calculations fast, and take interactivity and collaboration to the next level.
Why should you be interested in HTML5
- HTML5 APIs let you create apps that work even when they’re not connected to Wifi
- It is made for cross-platform use (mobile, desktop, tablet)
- Enhanced graphical content (3D graphics and special effects)
- Noticeably fast load time
Creating Digital’s team of html5 programmers are experts at HTML 5! Call us today to get started on your project!
WordPress is one of the many available Content Management Systems (CMS) available. It is also the most widely used, and the most user friendly. Creating Digital developers and designers have the ability to integrate a high level of customization to your wordpress website design. While WordPress website design templates are available for purchase, they can not compete with a fully customized site created by our senior-level developers. We are NJ WordPress and NYC WordPress experts! Call us today!
WordPress Website Features
- Full user registration
- Full standards compliance
- Spam protection
- WordPress Links
- E-commerce Integration
- WordPress Pages
- Multiple authors
- Intelligent text formatting
- Easy installation and upgrades
- Password Protected Posts
When Creating Digital has completed the build of your WordPress site, our experts will give you a thorough walk through of how to update, edit and maintain your site. Our team is always available to lend a helping hand, however WordPress gives you the ease and independence in managing your own site! Our developers are also capable of fully doing wordpress integrations, wordpress plugins, wordpress ecommerce, and wordpress custom development.
Here are some of the features that we think that you’ll love.
- Simplicity Simplicity makes it possible for you to get online and get publishing, quickly. Nothing should get in the way of you getting your website up and your content out there. WordPress is built to make that happen.
- Flexibility With WordPress, you can create any type of website you want: a personal blog or website, a photoblog, a business website, a professional portfolio, a government website, a magazine or news website, an online community, even a network of websites. You can make your website beautiful with themes, and extend it with plugins. You can even build your very own application.
- Publish with Ease If you’ve ever created a document, you’re already a whizz at creating content with WordPress. You can create Posts and Pages, format them easily, insert media, and with the click of a button your content is live and on the web.
- Publishing Tools WordPress makes it easy for you to manage your content. Create drafts, schedule publication, and look at your post revisions. Make your content public or private, and secure posts and pages with a password.
- User Management Not everyone requires the same access to your website. Administrators manage the site, editors work with content, authors and contributors write that content, and subscribers have a profile that they can manage. This lets you have a variety of contributors to your website, and let others simply be part of your community.
- Media Management They say a picture says a thousand words, which is why it’s important for you to be able to quickly and easily upload images and media to WordPress. Drag and drop your media into the uploader to add it to your website. Add alt text, captions, and titles, and insert images and galleries into your content. We’ve even added a few image editing tools you can have fun with.
- Full Standards Compliance Every piece of WordPress generated code is in full compliance with the standards set by the W3C. This means that your website will work in today’s browser, while maintaining forward compatibility with the next generation of browser. Your website is a beautiful thing, now and in the future.
- Easy Theme System WordPress comes bundled with two default themes, but if they aren’t for you there’s a theme directory with thousands of themes for you to create a beautiful website. None of those to your taste Upload your own theme with the click of a button. It only takes a few seconds for you to give your website a complete makeover.
- Extend with Plugins WordPress comes packed full of features for every user, for every other feature there’s a plugin directory with thousands of plugins. Add complex galleries, social networking, forums, social media widgets, spam protection, calendars, fine-tune controls for search engine optimization, and forms.
- Built-in Comments Your blog is your home, and comments provide a space for your friends and followers to engage with your content. WordPress’s comment tools give you everything you need to be a forum for discussion and to moderate that discussion.
- Search Engine Optimized When the head of Google’s web spam team says that WordPress is a great choice, taking care of 80-90% of the mechanics of search engine optimization for you, you know you’re on to a good thing. For more fine-grained SEO control, there are plenty of SEO plugins to take care of that for you.
- Multilingual WordPress is available in more than 70 languages. If you or the person you’re building the website for would prefer to use WordPress in a language other than English, that’s easy to do.
- Easy Installation and Upgrades WordPress has always been easy to install and upgrade. If you’re happy using an FTP program, you can create a database, upload WordPress using FTP, and run the installer. Not familiar with FTP Plenty of web hosts offer one-click WordPress installers that let you install WordPress with, well, just one click!
- Importers Using blog or website software that you aren’t happy with Running your blog on a hosted service that’s about to shut down WordPress comes with importers for blogger, LiveJournal, Movable Type, TypePad, Tumblr, and WordPress. If you’re ready to make the move, we’ve made it easy for you.
- Own Your Data Hosted services come and go. If you’ve ever used a service that disappeared, you know how traumatic that can be. If you’ve ever seen adverts appear on your website, you’ve probably been pretty annoyed. Using WordPress means no one has access to your content. Own your data, all of it – your website, your content, your data.
- Freedom WordPress is licensed under the GPL which was created to protect your freedoms. You are free to use WordPress in any way you choose: install it, use it, modify it, distribute it. Software freedom is the foundation that WordPress is built on.
- Community As the most popular open source CMS on the web, WordPress has a vibrant and supportive community. Ask a question on the support forums and get help from a volunteer, attend a WordCamp or Meetup to learn more about WordPress, read blogs posts and tutorials about WordPress. Community is at the heart of WordPress, making it what it is today.